A. Read the definition of Hooliganism:
1. Describe the scene.
2. Why did the Americans end up in a pub full of hooligans?
3. How did they feel? How did the hooligans feel?
4. What did the Americans do to prevent violence from taking place?
5. What could the possible consequences for their entering that bar be?
6. Is the situation in the movie a possible one? Explain it.
7. Is it fair that English people have been seen as hooligans? Why (not)?
8. What are the stereotypes of a hooligan that you could identify in the segment?
9. How different are these hooligans from the ones your city (country)?
10. Are football (soccer) hooligans different from the fans who support other sports?
11. What would you do if you were in the Americans' shoes?
MOVIE SEGMENT DOWNLOAD - EUROTRIP