I. Read the paragraphs below and make a guess. Complete the blanks with the expressions below:
1 - BLACK HATS
2- BLUE HATS
3 - WHITE HATS
4 - GRAY HATS
Inspired by the informative site:
Answer key: Black Hats, White Hats, Gray Hats, Blue Hats
- What kind of hacker does the segment show?
- What crime did he commit?
- What were the consequences of his act?
- What should his punishment be?
- Should the government reduce his sentence if he decides to use his knowledge to prevent other hacker attacks from happening? Explain it.