2. 1st day at your current job
3. 1st kiss
4. 1st boyfriend (girlfriend)
5. 1st plane trip
6. 1st time abroad
7. 1st best friend
8. 1st time you broke a bone
9. 1st car
10. 1st bicycle
II. Discuss the questions below:
1. When was the last time you did something for the first time?
2. How do you feel when you do things for the first time?
3. Would you like to have more "firsts" in your life? Why (not)?
4. How would you feel if you were experiencing a lot of new things on a regular basis.
5. Which of the following areas of your life provide you with opportunities for trying new things?
Spirituality or Religion
1. Do you prefer to experiment new things regularly or is it better to live your life safely with the things you are already familiar with?
2. Do you like radical changes and modify everything in your life, starting everything over, or do you prefer living a life without radical changes?
III. Watch the movie segment from the movie We Bought a Zoo and discuss the questions that follow.
1. Describe the scene.
2. What is the realtor's first time experience in the movie?
3. What about the character performed by the little girl's father? ]
4. Why do you think he wants everything new in his life?
5. There is a very embarrassing situation during the movie segment scene. What was it? How would you react in that situation?
IV. Watch the segment from the movie Ivan the Incredible and discuss the questions:
2. How would you describe his first time at the gym?
3. Why wasn't it successful?
4. What could have been done to make this experience a positive incentive in his life?
5. How may this first time affect his life in the future?
MOVIE SEGMENT DOWNLOAD - WE BOUGHT A ZOO
MOVIE SEGMENT DOWNLOAD - IVAN THE INCREDIBLE