- Gratitude brings us happiness because it boosts the feeling of optimism, joy and pleasure.
- Gratitude reduces anxiety and depression.
- Gratitude is good for our bodies because it lowers blood pressure, and makes us less bothered by aches and pain.
- Grateful people have more hours of sleep.
- Gratitude helps people recover from traumatic events, such as post-war trauma.
- Gratitude makes relationships stronger, bringing people closer together.
- Gratitude is good for kids because they feel more connected to the community.
6. How does he show gratitude?
7. How does the main actor react to the veteran's gratitude demonstration?
8. What would you do if you were the handicapped war veteran?
9. What would you do if you were the "hero"?
MOVIE SEGMENT DOWNLOAD - AMERICAN SNIPER